Calvary Baptist Church believes that daily prayer and Bible study are evidence of a maturing Christian. To incorporate these two elements in our church member’s daily life, Calvary participates in D-Life. These small groups meet throughout the week in and around the community to purposefully engage themselves in the Word of God.
What is D-Life?
Jesus commanded us to make disciples (Mt. 4:19; 28:18-20). According to Jesus, this is our supreme purpose in life. What if everyone in your church or ministry could be fully equipped for a lifestyle of discipleship? This is the purpose of D-Life. D-Life is an organic, simple, and intentional process for equipping all believers for a lifestyle of making and multiplying disciples.
Living the D-Life means living a lifestyle of discipleship.
- D-Life is not program, it’s a lifestyle.
- D-Life is modeled after the example of Christ.
- D-Life is a proven plan for making and multiplying disciples anytime and anywhere.
- D-Life is Bible-centered, evangelistic, multigenerational, reproducible, and transformational.
- D-Life is a tool that will equip and empower believers for their supreme purpose in life.
- D-Life will not compete with other ministries in your church; it will complete them.
The six practices of D-Life:
If you are interested in joining a D-Life group, or you would like to guide a D-Life group, please contact the church office or click here, www.livethedlife.com.